Odds and Ends

We turned on the heat this morning for the first time this season. It was cold! Tomorrow we may get our first snow. I enjoyed the summer. I wish it had lasted a little longer.

Yesterday I cleaned out my laundry room. Today I've been cleaning out the hall closet, organizing the games, and gathering up a bunch of stuff to take to Good Will. I had a bag in the laundry room, a box in the garage, coats that everyone has outgrown in the hall closet, odds and ends throughout the house. I'm really in a decluttering mood right now. I wish I lived in a bigger house, but I don't, and I don't know when I will, so I need to get rid of the extra stuff that is helping to make this house seem so crowded. (Not counting the four kids, four cats, etc. that I can't get rid of.)

I am gathering up library books for a run to the library today. I'm still missing one that is due today. I'll probably just have to renew it. It is a "Bob book", about the size of a piece of paper folded in fourths. I know it is called "Dot", but I don't know what color it is, and I don't remember seeing it around the house. It could be anywhere... except in all the places I've looked for it. The last time I permanently lost a book and had to pay for it, it was underneath the dryer. I found it about a year later. I hope that doesn't happen with this book. 

Comments

  1. the book is Red. Katie is reading that one right now :-) I hope you find it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop