Conference Sketches

Yesterday, I was talking with one of my sisters on the phone, and she told me about an art class that she is taking. It sounded like a lot of fun, and something that I could learn a lot from. She also mentioned that she missed my blogs. So, April, this one's for you:

During one of the sessions of General Conference a few weeks ago, I doodled as I listened and took notes. From my doodles, can you figure out which session I was watching? (My doodles are not in any particular order.)

(Also, please excuse the horizontal lines from my note paper and the writing that shows through from the other side... I couldn't erase them without taking away from the drawings as well.)




Peter helped with this one. He didn't think I added enough wrinkles.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop