Peter goes to Cal-Wood

I just dropped Peter off at school, loaded down with a pile of gear, including clothes for two days, rain gear, and a sleeping bag. He's off to Cal-Wood, an environmental education program. He'll return home on Friday.

I remember that Josh went to the same place a couple years ago when he was in 5th grade. (See here for what I wrote about it.)

It's kind of hard to let my youngest go on an overnight adventure without his parents to watch over him. At the same time, I'm confident that this is a good opportunity for him, that he'll learn a lot, that he'll have fun, that it will be a good opportunity to strengthen friendships with his classmates.  I look forward to hearing about his adventures when he returns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop