Trying to Keep up the Habit of Writing Something

I don't know what to write about today, but I wanted to write something just to stay in the habit. I asked Peter what I should write and he said, "I am a Child of God". Then I asked him if he knew the words to the song, and he said "no". Then I tried singing it and he covered my mouth to make me stop. Oh well.

So here is my list of things to do today:
1. Straighten the house (check)
2. Go to the library (I have some books on hold to pick up, and DVDs I need to return today.)
3. Visit the sisters I am assigned to visit teach (must wait until my companion drops off loaves of bread for me to deliver... This has been a crazy month with sickness with us and she's had house guests, so this will have to be it for us this month.)
4. Clean out the fish tank
5. Scoop out the cats' litter (something that must be done daily with 4 cats)
6. Remember to pick up the kids from school at 1:15 since today is early dismissal day.

7. Empty the dishwasher and load the breakfast dishes (I haven't done this yet only because the dishwasher is still running from last night. The door is broken so sometimes it doesn't stay shut unless something is leaning against it, and when the door opens, it stops running. We just replaced our disposal and our refrigerator... looks like the dishwasher will be next.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop