Jinx

I enjoyed a very nice weekend. The weather was beautiful and warm (well, it got into the 50s, which is very warm compared to what it's been.) I finally got to go to the store to exchange some things. I pulled out the quilt I started last summer and worked on it for a while. Yesterday I taught Sharing Time in Primary and it went pretty well. Last night Kristy sent me a text to tell me that a bunch of family members were chatting online and invited me to join them. I wanted to, but Hannah was on the computer and I didn't feel like it would be respectful to kick her off before her time was up. I hurried to get Josh and Peter in their jammies and dinner chores done so as soon as Hannah's time was up I could get on and see if anyone was still there. I was glad that a few were on still, and I was able to chat for a short time before Steven came home from his youth fireside. At one point I mentioned that John had been sick, but I didn't think anyone else was going to get it. I think I jinxed myself because at 11:00 last night Peter threw up all over his bed. I moved him to the couch, gave him a bowl he could keep with him in case he needed to throw up again and went back to bed. This morning Steven tells me the bowl was full. I'm glad he got it into the bowl and not all over the couch. Peter is lying on the couch watching a movie this morning. I hope that he feels better by tomorrow so I can get to my presidency meeting (which I desperately need to have since last week's meeting got cut short). So I'm stuck at home again. It's a good thing I'm a home body, so I don't mind too much, but it would be nice to get out once in a while to stretch my legs or pick up a dessert from the store for FHE tonight.

Comments

  1. Poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon. Angie has had the stomach flu since early Saturday morning. I wish she was old enough for the bowl. Hope no one else gets it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop