A Morning to be Grateful

I'm grateful for automatic dishwashers. I'm grateful for running hot water. I'm grateful that my new dishwasher will be delivered today. I'm grateful for my loving husband who uninstalled our old dishwasher on Saturday so it can be hauled away when the delivery people come today. I'm grateful that I have some experience hand washing dishes so I knew what to do for the interim. I'm grateful that while the hot water was turned off all weekend to my kitchen sink, it was still available in the bathrooms so I didn't have to heat all my dish-washing water on the stove or in the microwave. I'm grateful that Steven was kind enough to wash the dishes Saturday night while I went to bed early due to a headache. I'm grateful that I was feeling well enough last night to wash the day's dishes after Steven had gone to bed early with a headache. I'm grateful that neither Steven nor I have come down with the stomach flu yet. I'm grateful that my three school aged children were all healthy and able to go to school today. I'm grateful that I've been able to get the house straightened up from the weekend, so I can relax for the rest of the day. I'm grateful for the hope that the headache I have this morning will pass quickly and I will feel better later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop