Peter's Beautifying Project

Last month, Peter's grade at school received a grant from the city to beautify the green space behind the school. They painted murals under a bridge and added several trashcans, and painted them as well.

This morning, I was walking the trail through the green space and encountered a neighbor. As we chatted for a few minutes, I mentioned that Peter had been among those who had painted the mural and the trash cans. She expressed to me her appreciation for the artwork. She feels the same way I do: the paintings make walking the trail fun.
Peter helped with the mountains at night mural, shown on the left here.



 I was kind of glad no one was around, watching me take pictures of trash cans, but they really are fun and colorful. Why shouldn't I take pictures of them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop