Random YouTube Videos that my Children Like to Watch

Since we don't receive a TV signal at our house, my children like to watch YouTube videos. They find the weirdest things, and watch them over and over. Here are a few of the random videos they have found. If you are ever really, really, really bored, you could watch a few.

The Duck Song (Don't miss Duck Song 2 and Duck Song 3!)


Dumb Ways to Die (WARNING: This one may not be appropriate for young viewers. It is rather gory.)

JellyFish (The first time I watched this, I could only say, "That's two minutes of my life totally wasted...")

Pulcino Pio (It's in French!)

 Potter Puppet Pals (There are a bunch of these, but this one is my favorite.)

Banana and Potato song by the Despicable Me Minions

Beaker Ode to Joy (It's the muppets!)


Mahna mahna (Muppets again)

snackcercize (Muppets...)


Banana Boat (I could go on and on with the muppets, but I'll stop here)

Anything by Divine Comedy

Peanut Butter and Jelly (Thanks April for showing them this one.)

Recently they've also watched several episodes of Rocky and Bullwinkle. What would we do without YouTube? I don't know... Read a book maybe. Or take a walk. Or bake cookies. Or talk to a friend. Or just about anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop