Valentine's Day 2014

I love my husband. He is sweet and romantic, and I am really grateful to be married to him.

On Thursday he came home from work with a dozen red roses, and then took me to hear some romantic music. (Actually, it was Hannah's orchestra concert at school, and we took the whole family, but they did play music from the romantic era...)

Friday morning (Valentine's Day) I returned to my room after Steven had left to take Hannah to seminary to discover a box of chocolates on my pillow.

That evening we left the kids at home and he took me out to dinner at an Italian restaurant, which was very thoughtful since that is my favorite type of food and I don't get it much because my kids don't like pasta. We spend the evening talking and enjoying each other's company. I had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop