Christmas 2015

We had a super Christmas. 
     We got up, we opened gifts. 
          We ate breakfast, 
               we played with gifts. 
                    We relaxed, 
                         we played games.
                              We had a delicious dinner.

What more could anyone ask?

I got a DSLR camera for Christmas. It is a Nikon 3300 and I'm still figuring it out, but I've had lots of fun playing with it!
Hannah had the honor of being the very first person I took a picture of Christmas morning... 

John received five Rubiks cubes for Christmas, one of which was a dodecahedron!

Peter...

Steven and Josh worked on putting together a model engine Josh received.
Our table for Christmas dinner.
One of MANY pictures I took, just playing with the settings on my camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop