Christmas Photos

I don't have any pictures from Thanksgiving... I didn't realize we even brought the camera until a couple days after we got home and Kristy sent a picture of it wondering if we had left it behind. I guess we did bring it and one of the boys brought it into the house with the other stuff, and then set it on a shelf in the room Steven and I were staying in... which also happened to be the room where they keep a lot of photography equipment, and so we saw it but thought it was theirs. Thankfully Kristy was willing to mail it to us before Christmas!

Anyway, here are a few photos from Christmas that might be fun to share: 

Peter's favorite random comment nowadays is "cats". One of his YM leaders gave him a pair of space cat socks for Christmas, and Peter was absolutely delighted. I think he wore them every day for the next week!😧

My sister Heidi has an awesome YouTube channel, and one of the videos she posted was of these adorable Rice Crispy Christmas Treats. They looked so cute, I decided I'd try to make them too over the winter break. I didn't get as much help from my teenage boys as I might have liked, so some of the trees went undecorated, but everyone enjoyed eating them!


Every Christmas, my children receive pajamas for Christmas that they get to open on Christmas Eve. Here is this year's version. 

Steven got this beanie propeller hat for Peter... He had it delivered to his office, and then apparently wore it at work the week or so before Christmas. The movie line that comes to mind is from Meet the Robinsons: "Dude, I can't take you seriously when you're wearing that hat!"


Josh also received a cool hat for Christmas. This one looks awfully toasty with it furry ear flaps, like something he could wear in Siberia.

Another cool gift that Peter received was an Arduino. What's that you ask? Good question. According to Arduino.com, "Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for anyone making interactive projects." In other words, it is a cool electronic thing with lots of tiny pieces that a person can put together and program to do stuff, or that can get scattered throughout the house and stepped on if not taken care of properly. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop