A Stomach Bug and a New Job

 This morning I kneel before the porcelain throne, my humble offerings pouring from my mouth. I'm grateful seminary was canceled on account of the weather so I can dedicate myself wholeheartedly to this force which will not be denied. 

On Saturday I had a job interview at JoAnn Fabrics, and after an hour long chat with the manager, she offered me a job! This week is background checks and paperwork (is it still called paperwork if it's all digital?), but I should start next week! It will be strange working again, even if it will only be part-time, but it is one of my favorite shops to hang around in, the people there have always been super nice, and I'm looking forward to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

The Year in Review: Peter in 2022

April 2023 Newsletter