Hair Cut

I don't like having my picture taken, but I took this one this morning. And then I photoshopped it to lighten the dark smudges around my eyes and get rid of the most annoying of the spots on my face.

The point of the picture (I know you couldn't tell just by looking) is supposed to be my hair. You can see the ends of it resting on my shoulder. Steven cut several inches off it on Saturday so it went from almost down to my waist to just a few inches past my shoulder. While it has taken me a day to get used to it, I really like it. Thank you Steven!

Comments

  1. Wow! That is a lot to cut off and get used too! And you trusted steven to do that?? You are brave! It looks great, you are going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this might seem weird but I am looking to get some LDS harmonica music for my son. He is currently serving a mission in Guatemala and it was his only request for Christmas. I found a site online where I could print up music for quite a few songs. But wanted to contact Steven to see if there was a better way to download them than just printing off each page. If this makes any sense to you, will you have him contact me. jacobsondaly@comcast.net Thank you, Lynell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop