First Love and Poetry

Last week at parent teacher conferences, Josh's teacher let me read a story he had written about his trip to visit his Grandma and Grandpa over the holidays. At one point he wrote that he had "played with a girl. She was hot! (pretty)." Curious, I asked Josh what the girl's name was. Apparently he had really enjoyed playing spy with his cousin Savannah. This week Hannah helped Josh write some poems about Savannah. I found the poems today while I was cleaning up, and thought I'd share them: (original spelling and punctuation preserved)

 (haiku)
Savanah is cool.
She likes to play spy with me.
I like Savanah!

(cinquain)
Savanah
Creative, Fun
Sneaking, spying, working
Savanah is neat-o!
Girl

(?)
Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Savanah is Nice
She is really true

(acrostic)
Savanah is
Awesome and
Valiant. She
Always has a
Neon
Amazing
Happy face on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop