Places I've been in the USA (as of today):


California - Born and Raised
Oregon - Visited on vacation as a child.  I remember visiting Crater Lake.
Washington - I think I visited as a child on vacation. I believe an uncle lived there.
Nevada - I drove through many times on the way to Utah.
Utah - Frequent vacation destination, attended BYU and MTC.
Idaho - vacation destination, including a family reunion at Bear Lake
Arizona - Served 2 months of my mission for LDS church
New Mexico - Visited Carlsbad Caverns on a vacation as a child.
Colorado - Current home sweet home.
Wyoming - Drove through on the way to Utah, visited Yellowstone Park.
South Dakota - Visited Mount Rushmore
Nebraska - passed through on way home from Mount Rushmore.
Florida - saw interior of Orlando Airport on way home from mission.
Georgia - saw interior of Atlanta airport for 6 hours on way home from mission.

To get your own map, click here. (Thanks Becca for the link!)

Comments

  1. Very cool! Come see us and you can add some more states... you can stay with us while seeing quite a few church history sites. Never mind that you have a sister here too, come visit us LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool map. I was surprised how many places I have been!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop