Vacation and Family Pictures

We had a wonderful Christmas holiday! The day after Christmas we traveled to Utah where we spent the week with my parents. I was able to see almost all of my siblings (Kristy wasn't there, but we saw her just before Thanksgiving, and Jarom wasn't there but we got to visit with him via Skype. We visited Heather on Christmas Eve... but Lindy, Lia, Amber, April, Heidi and Daniel all either were staying with my parents or came to visit while we were there.)

While we were there, my sister Amber agreed to take our family pictures for us. She is such a great photographer, I with my kids had cooperated a little more. Anyway, here are our favorites.
It was a wonderful vacation. We relaxed, we played games, we played with cousins and siblings, we watched movies, we had fun. On Saturday (New Years Eve) we returned home, refreshed and ready to return to regular life again.

Comments

  1. Great pictures! If you ever make it out here to visit Kristy, you'd BETTER come see us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop