Homemade Guitar Case


Some of you may know that I got a guitar for Christmas. It didn't come with any kind of case though, so I made one. I did most of it about a month ago, but my needle broke when I was adding some finishing touches. But I finished it this morning, and I wanted to show it off.



It is made from two layers of thick duck fabric, with cardboard and cotton batting in the middle. It has straps so it can be worn as a backpack, and a zipper opening at the bottom. I saw a similar guitar case here and figured out how to duplicate it. It probably won't protect my guitar from any serious injury, but hopefully it will provide some protection from the normal dings and scratches it would get from just being in my house.


(And just in case you were wondering: yes, I am learning to play it. I practice frequently and I'm getting pretty good at picking out melodies as well as playing several chords. ;^D )

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop