Snow

Yesterday, church was cancelled due to heavy snow. I was kind of hoping school would be cancelled today, too, but it stopped snowing yesterday afternoon and today dawned bright and clear, the streets had been plowed over night, and this morning the district website said all schools were open. Steven got notice he could come in to work late, so he accompanied us on our trek to school this morning through the freshly fallen snow.

Here are some pictures I took on our walk to school:
 
 
 

I would rather walk in this kind of weather than drive. Trudging through 12" deep snow gives me more exercise, and if I slip and slide while on foot, I find it a lot less scary than when the car I'm driving won't stop as I slide into traffic.

The sun is still shining, the snow is already melting, and it is a beautiful day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop