Do Numbers Have Flavors?

Can you taste numbers?
Are sevens bold and brassy?
Are eights soft and warm?

Shower realization the other day... to me, numbers have different flavors. Individually it isn't as noticeable, but when they get piled together in phone numbers, each phone number ends up with a distinctive taste, a compilation of all the numbers in it, like a recipe being the sum of all its ingredients. 

For example, my home phone number has lots of 2s, 7s and 6s. These numbers all have somewhat sharp tastes to me. My cell phone number, on the other hand, has 3s, 4s, 5s and an 8, which are all kind of homey or cozy numbers, that result in a "comfort food" kind of flavor. 

Does any one else feel this way about numbers? Or am I just weird?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop