Sick

I hate feeling sick.

It's that feeling like pressure is building up inside my skull to the point that the whole thing wants to explode that I can't stand. 

It's the feeling like an alien has taken over the insides of my head and it is trying to ooze out my nose and down my throat and even out my eye balls. 

It makes me sound like a wart hog when I speak and an elephant when I blow my nose.

And then I sneeze and it feels like I'm hitting my sinuses with a hammer. 

It saps my energy until it is a major endeavor to leave my bed to do anything.
And then, slowly, it ebbs away, leaving a blotchy hallmark on my neck as the other symptoms slowly fade.


 Thankfully, it is fading, and I am feeling better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop