Why There's Not an Utterly Fantastic Blog Today

The greatest pictures
From a fantastic weekend...
Now where's the camera?

{Insert picture of me scratching my head in consternation.}

Trunk-or-Treat, costumes
No pictures to help me boast
'bout all our awards!

I did my homework,
But now I can't turn it in.
Where is that camera?

I know I had it all the way to the end of the Trunk-or-Treat...
Did I leave it in the car? 
In the parking lot? 
Is it in a pocket? 
Is it in one of the kids' rooms?
Where on earth could it be?????
I'm going to be really, really upset if it doesn't turn up in the next day or two.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop