I Need Thee Every Hour Duet

Hannah and I played a duet in Sacrament Meeting last Sunday - Hannah on the viola and I played the piano. The song was "I Need Thee Every Hour" and it was my own arrangement! I started working on it back in January or February, and Steven mentioned it to the sister in our ward who is in charge of scheduling musical numbers, and she scheduled it, so I had to finish it! I thought it turned out really well, and I wish we had recorded it, but we didn't. Maybe someday.

In the mean time however...

Here is a link to a midi file so you can get a rough idea of what it was kind of supposed to sound like.

And if you really are interested, here are links to the piano sheet music and the viola sheet music.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop