Another Letter to the Missionaries.... with Pictures!

Dear Hannah and John,

One of you asked for pictures, so here you go:

Josh recently made himself a coat rack that he can hang his coats and hats on.

Josh and Dad fixed the outlet that the lamp is plugged into in Josh's room. You know how the lamp plug was always loose in the outlet? Apparently that is a fire hazard and not good. So we finally managed to get it fixed. After it was fixed, Josh decided he wanted to rearrange the furniture in his room.

Here is the other side of Josh's room... He's standing in front of the little fridge he has in there.

Here's a picture of Lala, just in case you forgot what he looks like...

I finished the tie that I've been knitting. Peter wore it to church today, but decided it was too hot or something. Muffins doesn't seem to mind wearing it.

Last month there was a "free day" at the dump. We disposed of the swamp cooler and the couch and some other things that were in the playroom. Here is a glimpse of what it looks like now.

Yesterday, I took Peter shopping with me to get stuff for his Halloween costume and some groceries. He picked out a pumpkin to carve. Last night he emptied out the guts, but I don't think he's decided what he wants to carve yet.

It has been snowing today... really light, but all day. It's supposed to continue to snow for the next few days and we might get several inches. There isn't much to show for it right now though.

So a couple weeks ago I crocheted these little monster things. One is a squid with horns and the other is an eel with fins and a ridge down his back.
But after I made them, Peter decided that one was a two legged guy with curly hair, and the other was a type of slug with antennae. Dad agrees with Peter, so they keep turning them upside down, and then I turn them right side up again. It is an ongoing battle...


Dad brought all his trees into the playroom before the first snow of the season. They are looking kind of droopy at the moment, but hopefully they will survive the winter and come back next spring.

Speaking of plants, I transplanted my pineapple plant into soil a few weeks ago. It still seems to be doing okay. It's about a year old now!

In other random news, Zack C. spoke in sacrament meeting today. It was cool to see how much he matured during his mission. Craig J. was called to be the new Elders Quorum president today.

I guess that's all for this week. I love you both and I think you are both awesome.

Love you!
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop