Homemade Stuffed Animals

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine gave me a bunch of embroidery and sewing projects. Included in the bag were a couple kits for making stuffed animals. They were really easy to make and include instructions, thread, and eyes, as well as the fuzzy material, premarked with outlines of the pieces and letters and stars for matching. (After a search online, I found where the kits are available to order here.)  I did one a couple weeks ago, and almost finished the other one last night. (Unfortunately I didn't have enough stuffing to fill it completely, so it won't be really done until I can get to a store.) They turned out really cute though!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop