More Snow

Compare this to my sunflower picture here
We had a snow storm this weekend. It snowed pretty much all day on Saturday, and we got several inches of white fluffy stuff.  Hannah went to the park to go sledding with a friend, but the rest of us stayed home all day. The boys spent a lot of time on the computer, playing Monkey Island. I read a book.

By Sunday, the roads were plowed and dry and we had no trouble getting to church. Today is sunny and fairly warm and the snow is quickly melting. The kids are still waiting for a snow day from school. It doesn't look like they will get one this week.


Comments

  1. I just wanted to say.. I'm impressed with how much you're learning on photoshop! I need to practice more.. someday when I have more time.. and remind myself how to do a lot of it. In college we were required to do two of these a week to learn how to use photoshop, experimenting with different techniques. One assignment I found particularly helpful in learning more about digital illustration was to take a painting that someone had painted and copy it digitally using photoshop to duplicate what the artist had done. It was really hard and took a few weeks, but taught so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop