The Blahs

Okay. I've been really bad about the blog the last week. I guess the problem is just that I have nothing to say and no energy to say it. I've been SO TIRED! Not really "sick" tired, or "haven't slept in a week" tired, but "drained and don't feel like doing anything at all--even fun stuff" tired. I've had a lot of headaches lately, so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm wondering if the headaches are because I'm dehydrated because it is so dry here. I'm trying to drink more water, when I think about it, which apparently isn't often enough. I have things that I've wanted to do, like practice free hand sewing on my machine, or carve my covered wagon for our ward's second annual pinewood derby coming up in March. I've done a little on both, but after fifteen minutes or half an hour I lose interest. I have read some, but I don't have any really good books to read at the moment that I haven't already read. I almost took a nap this afternoon, but then the kids came home from school. They don't have school tomorrow (except parent teacher conferences) or the next day. Maybe I just need to get more exercise. Maybe if I take the kids to the park and run around for a while I'll feel better. Maybe. It's hard to exercise when you feel exhausted after just vacuuming one room of the house. Anyway, I think I'll go to bed. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. Maybe.

Comments

  1. hate that feeling of being soo exhausted too! Hope you got some good beauty sleep and are feeling recharged!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop