Dressing Up the Dolls

This morning I was bored. I felt like doing something, but I didn't really know what. Eventually I remembered that Hannah had been complaining that she didn't have very many Sunday dresses for winter, so I thought I'd try to make her one. Unfortunately, it was freezing cold outside and I didn't feel like going to the store for fabric and stuff, so I decided to see what I could make with materials I had at home. I had some ugly fabric that I bought a long time ago for a quilt and then decided not to use, and I had a pattern, but with short sleeves instead of long sleeves like Hannah wanted, so I altered it. I also didn't have a zipper, but I did have buttons on hand... so I made her a pioneer looking dress.

Now all she needs is a bonnet.
 
She might also need an apron.  I have one from the Trek, but it might be too big for her. I'll have to look for it. 

Speaking of dressing up, Josh has been enjoying some of the dress up clothes he received for Christmas. He has combined a few (the P.I. hat and captain's coat) to look particularly dapper at church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop