The Hiatt Family's Personal Clue Game

Some years ago, I created a Clue game page for the calendars that I make every year. It looked like this:




A few years later I thought I would actually make the clue game, and so I designed the cards and the game board:

Last week I finally printed it out so we could play the game, and we've played it several times since then. While we previously owned Clue Jr, we didn't have the real game, and I've been wanting to get it for a while, but our current financial situation hasn't allowed for it. Now we have the game, and I find it a lot more fun when we are moving ourselves around the game board!
Click on this photo to get a close up!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop