Another Calling

Just noting for history's sake, yesterday I was sustained as a cub scout den leader. I will be helping the Bear Cubs in our pack. While I wasn't overjoyed at receiving a fourth calling, at least this one isn't on Sundays. Second Sundays are already crazy for me as I lead the music in Sacrament Meeting, play piano in Relief Society, and teach in Relief Society. As was mentioned in yesterday's Relief Society lesson, "If we fully appreciate the many blessings which are ours through the redemption made for us, there is nothing that the Lord could ask of us that we would not anxiously and willingly do." Whatever inconvenience I may experience serving in my ward is nothing when compared to Christ's suffering for my sins. So when the bishopric extends a calling, I accept it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop