Birthdays (Part 1)

Our family is into birthday season. My birthday was last month. I opened gifts and blew out candles to commemorate another year lived. Woohoo!


This is one of the few pictures of me that I kind of like!


The next birthday in the lineup is Peter's, which was yesterday. Hannah made him a minion cake.

He got to go on a treasure hunt to find his gifts, which included a wallet, balloons, Bananagrams (a game), a big red rubber ball (that he can paint daisies on), the Minion Movie, a Doctor Who LEGO set, and an "X box". (It was a cardboard box with the letter "x" drawn on it.)


The next birthday will be John's... the first one in three years that he won't be at scout camp, but that's not until next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop