A Stroll Down Memory Lane

This morning as I was waking my younger boys for school, I had a flashback from my childhood:

This picture (found on Google) shows how
 I remember that alarm clock looking.
Andy, Andy, please wake up! It's time to call our friends!
Okay, Ann, I'm awake, lets shout it once again.
We were sent to wake you, so here we are to say,
Please get up, brush your teeth and have a happy day!
*ding dong*
Andy, Andy, please wake up...

This was the talking alarm clock from my youth, featuring Raggedy Ann and Andy. While a little bit annoying when I was trying to get a few minutes extra sleep, I remember repeatedly playing it during the day, just to hear them talk. I imagine it must have driven my family crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop