Happy Mother's Day!

Hannah made me this Mother's Day card today. 
My family gave me breakfast in bed this morning. We chatted about dreams while I ate. I got to read the comics first. Steven hid Kit Kats in the bathroom for me to find after my shower. I feel loved.

In Sacrament Meeting today, they had all the priesthood brethren come to the stand to sing "Love at Home". John played the piano and Joshua directed the music, as he does in Priesthood meeting each week. It touched my heart to watch them. I'm grateful that my sons have opportunities to learn skills and share them with others in the ward. I'm grateful for their willingness to serve.

I'm grateful for my mother. I'm grateful for the righteous example she has always set, and continues to set for me. I'm grateful that she and my dad are serving a mission, and teaching me and my children about service and sacrifice. Mom, I love you! Happy Mother's Day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop

How Clean is Clean Enough?