Learn About Yourself

Someone on Facebook posted a link to a website last week that I found very interesting. The website is called learnmyself.com. It contains personality tests, IQ tests, and lots more, without having to register or give any personal information, and it is free.

Last week I took the personality test and I got some interesting answers. First of all, it labeled me "a protector". It said:
Protectors are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Protector can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Protector generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Protectors are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Protector generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.
According to the test, I'm emotionally balanced, but I'm inclined to be self conscious, and I can panic in stressful situations. I'm friendly and cheerful, but definitely an introvert. I scored very low in emotionality, but high in imagination, artistic interests  and intellect. I'm naturally trusting and cooperative, and I am inclined to be dutiful and orderly, if a bit too cautious.

Today I took the IQ test. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it gave me an IQ of 143. I'm slightly more left brained than right, scoring very high in areas like logic and word comprehension, but I'm also good with spatial relationships and visual designs.  I got my lowest scores in memory, perception and creativity.

The tests only take a few minutes to do and they are fun. Test yourself, and share the results!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop