Sewing Project

Okay, it's been over a week since I last wrote. What can I say? Life gets busy. What's sad is that I don't really remember most of what has kept me so busy. But I do remember one thing:

Last week I felt like sewing. The project spread out over the sewing table is Hannah's Easter dress, which hasn't been finished yet... because Hannah doesn't want me to finish it for her, and she doesn't have the time or the patience to really keep at it. But I felt like sewing. I didn't want to start another quilt, considering that the last one I started hasn't been quilted yet since I haven't figured out how I will do it and get the result I want yet. So I decided I would sew myself some shirts. I made three long sleeved shirts a couple years ago, and I really like them because they are long enough that I don't have to worry about them riding up or getting a gap when I bend over.  The majority of my short sleeve shirts are store bought, and unfortunately, not as long as I like them. So, I headed over to the local JoAnn, and bought some knit fabric (on sale) and came home and over the next couple days made two short sleeve shirts, at the length that I like them. After I made them, I realized that the colors I chose (brown and mauve) are more autumn colors than spring colors. Oh well. They should be cool and therefore nice for  summer, whatever color they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop