Gripe!!!

I am NOT HAPPY!!! I went to take a picture today and discovered that someone broke my camera!!! It looks like someone hit the LCD screen on the back with something sharp and hard. When I turn on the camera, it looks cracked in the middle with black streaks radiating out from the center. I can still turn it on and I can still take pictures, and download them to the computer, but I can't see what I'm taking a picture of (there's no view window), and I can't see what I'm doing to change any of the menu options. Grrrr! We didn't need another big expense. (We already replaced the fridge and dishwasher this year!) We'll probably have to live with it for now... but can I repeat? I am NOT HAPPY!!!!!

Comments

  1. So just curious, did you find out who broke it? I have been through 3 cameras because the kids get a hold of them. Now I hide it and they are NEVER allowed to touch it. We get them disposable ones every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't find out who broke it. It isn't obvious it's broken when it isn't turned on, and whoever did it probably didn't realize they were the one that broke it. In hind sight, it was probably my own fault for leaving the camera out where kids could find it and play with it. I should hide it... But when I do, I forget to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop