My Latest Web Project

Over the last few days I added a page to my website just for my kids. There aren't any links to it from anywhere else on the site yet, but my kids have all made it their homepage. I thought I'd share.

http://stevenmaelyn.com/kidlinks.html


It has links to sites my children enjoy going to online, as well as a few other sites they could check out. Most of them have some educational benefits. They include sites for Hannah and John (like a scigames.com that has games about solar systems and stuff) as well as sites with activities Peter can do. (like PBSkids.org) There is a link to the Friend activity page as well as a MAD LIBS Widget that they can do right on the page. I plan to add sites to it as I find ones I think my children will like.

So, I was wondering if any of those who read this know of any fun, age appropriate sites I could add to it. Yes, I've tried Google, but there are so many options there, it's going to take me a while to find the good ones. I'd like to know what sites those of you with kids let your kids go to and play. If you know of any, please email me, or add a comment to this post. Feel free to let your children bookmark the page if they would be interested too.

Comments

  1. All my kids' pages on our site (which is woefully out of date...) has their own favorite sites from several years ago. I can list the links or you can go to http://www.atvtnv.org and click on the kids' pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop