Joshua had a birthday!

Joshua is nine years old! We started out his birthday with a family bike ride along the South Platte River. We now have enough bikes for everyone! Peter is still working on learning to ride his though. Steven walked beside him as he learned while I accompanied the older kids for a little longer ride.

We celebrated his birthday after dinner, for Family Home Evening. First he opened gifts.  One of Josh's favorite gifts was a remote controlled cave man, sent by his Grandma.
 He also received several other items. (Can you find Josh in the picture below?)
After the presents were opened, we had the cake. This year, Josh requested a chocolate "gear" cake. I think it has to do with the fact that he wants to be an inventor. I did my best with it, and he seemed happy with the result.
Happy Birthday Joshua!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop