Two Truths and a Lie

Remember the game "two truths and a lie", where you say two true things about yourself and one lie, and the other people try to guess which is the lie? Have you ever played this game with family members? It is difficult because they know so much about you! What can you say that they wouldn't already know?

Last night as I lay awake in bed waiting to fall asleep, I tried to think of some things that my family members might not already know. Here is what I came up with.

1. When I was a child, I
   A. had two imaginary puppies who I called "Penny" and "Copper".
   B. frequently pretended that my bicycle was a horse named "Silver".
   C. enjoyed pretending I was a princess locked in a tower whenever I had to clean the bathroom.

2. Instruments I wanted to learn to play when I was a child included
   A. the harp.
   B. the flute.
   C. the banjo.

3. When I was child, the things I wanted to be when I grew up included
   A. a fashion designer.
   B. an artist.
   C. a teacher.

4. In regards to driving a car:
   A. I didn't received my license until I was 18 years old.
   B. I passed the driving test on my first try.
   C. I never drove a car regularly until after I was married.

5. AP Classes I took in High School for college credit included
   A. Calculus
   B. American History
   C. Spanish

6. Jobs I did while a student at BYU included
   A. washing dishes.
   B. hostessing at the D. T. cafeteria.
   C. tutoring at a nearby elementary school.

7. As a missionary in Brazil, I had the opportunity to hold
   A. a monkey.
   B. a baby goat.
   C. a parrot.

8. As a missionary, the most traumatic things to happen to me were
   A. Becoming very sick and not being able to eat anything for several days.
   B. Breaking my wrist playing football on Christmas Day
   C. Having my MTC companion leave for the mission field a week early.


9. When I worked at Kinko's after my mission, some of my responsibilities when I arrived at 6am included
   A. preparing the bank deposit.
   B. making coffee.
   C. vacuuming.

10. When Steven was courting me, he
   A. took me to visit Griffith Observatory.
   B. wrote me a book full of love poems.
   C. asked me to teach him to play the piano.

So how well do you know me? I'll post the answers in a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop