Doctor Who Stuff

Since discovering Doctor Who about a year and a half ago, I watched all the new episodes, as well as several of the classic episodes, and now I see references to it everywhere. I hadn't realized how very popular it really is!

It wasn't just seeing people dressed as the doctor/tardis/weeping angels/whatever at the ComicCon in Salt Lake City. I've seen people wearing Doctor Who T-shirts at Sam's Club. Our local library had a Doctor Who event. Pictures and references to Doctor Who are all over the internet. Here are some fun Doctor Who images I've come across recently.

(Please note, these are not my images. I don't own them. I'm including the links to where I found them to give credit where credit is due.)






(I can't post the picture here, but check it out. It's cute!)

These would be fun: 
lego-doctor-who-and-companions

lego-doctor-who-GlenBricker-doctors


(This site has over a hundred Doctor Who type things - including a Dr Who Potato Head, dalek socks, a sonic toothbrush, TARDIS cuff links, a weeping angel night light and more!)

Doctor Who TARDIS Apron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop