Jump City

This summer, our family acquired four free tickets to Jump City, a type of family fun center featuring trampolines, a foam pit, a climbing wall, and other attractions. I took the kids last Thursday, as end of summer celebration. I sat on the sidelines and watched and read. (I supposed I could have paid for a ticket for myself, but having already dislocated a shoulder this year, I admit I'm a little nervous about these kind of activities.)

After a while, Hannah got bored, so I gave her the camera ... which is why there are no pictures of her. (You can see her socks at the bottom of the video at about the 0:30 mark.)

I think the kids had a lot of fun. What do you think?
Joshua
John
Peter
John on the tight rope over the foam pit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop