More on the Impostor

In case anyone was wondering:

Yes, the Impostor Cat still comes around for visits.
Yes, Ishmael still has a problem with that, and still growls at him when he sees him.
No, the three orange cats don't seem to mind the Impostor so much, as long as he stays outside.
Yes, the Impostor still sneaks into our house in the middle of the night when we leave a window open.
Yes, one night the Impostor really did run full speed into a window that is usually open, but wasn't that night, when he was trying to escape.
No, I don't leave cat food outside or do anything else that would encourage him to come around.
Yes, the Impostor was just meowing at my back door as though he thought I was going to open it for him and let him in.
No, I don't intend to adopt him and add him to our clowder. Four cats is plenty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop