Spring Break: Day 3

We made it to the park today! Today has been the best so far. The cleaning went smoothly, and John even asked if we could keep the job strips until Summer. I guess he really likes this way of doing the work. I like it because the kids help with the cleaning and it doesn't feel like just me.

After the house was clean we packed up buckets, shovels, sandwiches and water bottles and went to the Sensory Park in Westminster. The kids had fun there and we actually stayed for about 3 1/2 hours. I brought a book to read while the kids played, so the time seemed to pass quickly. After about 3 hours, Hannah was ready to leave, and it took a while to convince her brothers that we had been there long enough.

When we got home the kids watched TV for a while and then John went to a friend's house and I played Hide and Seek with the kids in the yard until Steven got home and I had to make dinner. This has really been a fun day, even if I did get a lopsided sunburn at the park!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop