Summer of Games

 My kids have played so many more games this summer than I ever remember them playing before. Just yesterday, they played:

Cheat,
Old Maid,
Go Fish,
Battleship,
Connect Four,
Hearts,
Spoons,
The Game That Shall Not Be Named,
Top It,
Tennis,
and Chess.

In the last week, they have played all the games above plus:

Monopoly,
Life,
Rack-o,
Pit, 
Clue, 
Operation,
Apples to Apples,
as well as several other computer games.

Yesterday I spent some time straightening the closet where we keep the games. I picked up all the random cards and game pieces that had escaped from their boxes and were cluttering the floor of the closet, and returned them to their homes. I think we have too many games. Either that or just not enough shelving. At any rate, the kids are having fun playing with them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop