Laziness

I think my energy level might be connected to the weather. The last couple days have been freezing cold. Highs have been in the teens, lows in the single digits. There is snow on the ground and ice on the streets. I've driven the kids to school, picked them up from school, done my basic pick up of the house each morning and prepared meals, but that's about all I've done for the last couple days. I've just wanted to curl up with a good book, watch a good movie or play games on the computer. Today it is slightly warmer. I think the high is supposed to be about 33 degrees. I might actually wash laundry or clean my room or maybe even run to the store to get some things I've been needing. Maybe. It's still cold. I still don't feel like doing much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop