Saturday Morning Peace

It's a quiet Saturday morning. Steven left early for a scout ski trip. Last night we went to a cub scout pack meeting at which the kids decorated graham cracker houses. This morning I took the kids to a ward breakfast with Santa where they received bags of candy after sitting on the jolly man's lap. (As usual I forgot to bring my camera and had to ask friends to take pictures of the kids for me.) Now they are all sitting around the table trading candies, building candy sculptures and  maybe eating some of their loot. It's almost Halloween all over again. In a few minutes I'll need to put the candy away and get them going cleaning their assigned rooms, but for the moment I am letting them have fun. It is nice when they can all play together happily without teasing, complaining, tattling, etc. In the background the radio is playing Christmas music. It's a nice morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop