Snow Day

School was cancelled today due to snow. I think this is the first time our school district has cancelled school because of weather in two years. There was only an inch or two this morning when we woke up, but it has fallen consistently all morning. My institute class this morning was cancelled. Relief Society tonight has been cancelled. I don't have to go anywhere all day. Steven's work called this morning... he still had to go to work. I hope the drive home tonight isn't too bad.

Meanwhile, I have a house full of children at home. Hannah went out to play with a friend... I assume she is playing in the snow by her friend's house... there are no visible footsteps leading away from the house any more. The boys haven't gone out yet. Do I want them to go out... and then come back in frozen and dripping, crying for hot chocolate? Or do I want them playing - noisily- in the house all day? I don't know. I guess I'll wait and see what they want to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop