Snow Take 2

No, we didn't get another snow day today. The snow stopped in the afternoon, started up again a little in the evening, but stopped overnight and today is bright and sunny. (A little too bright really. There's a lot of glare out there!) The kids are all back at school, Steven is at work, and the house is peacefully quiet.

So why the title? Well, yesterday I drew snowflakes. But I wasn't entirely happy with the result. Last night as I lay in bed, I was thinking about how I might have done them better, and I decided to try again, this time going back to the basic building blocks of snow flakes - building them up starting with the hexagonal water molecules. Anyway, I tried again this morning, and I do like this one better. I thought these flakes had more of the lacy quality of actual snowflakes.

(Remember that you can see pictures bigger if you click on them. Most of my art here is 1680x1050 pixels, so I can use them as desktop screen backgrounds. You can too!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop