Photoshop Doodles

Not everything that I create in Photoshop is a masterpiece. Frequently, I doodle. Usually I don't post my doodles - they are just something to while away the time, or experiment with different techniques or filters or shapes or ideas. Most of the time, I don't even bother to save them, but I thought I'd share today. Here are a few recent doodles:
 
 These two are exactly the same drawing, but the first is saved as a jpeg and the second is a gif. I liked the contrast between them - but you kind of have to click on the pictures to see them close up to notice.
The fun in this one was in creating the border and the background... which you can't really see unless it's close up.

I frequently enjoy playing with Fibonacci's spiral. I love its proportions, but also its shape and gracefulness. I'm not sure what this was supposed to be, but something in me liked the effect.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop