Cub Scout Day Camp

Josh and Peter had their 2nd day of Cub Scout Day Camp today. (Yesterday was cancelled due to precipitation. Today was sunny and warm.) I got to come and hang out with them today. I didn't take many pictures, but here are some that I did take.
Joshua
Peter
standing in line at the BB gun station.

Josh shooting his BB gun

Peter loading his BB gun
Peter listening to a first aid instructor.
Josh applying a tourniquet.
The boys also made wind vanes, made leaf pictures with photo sensitive paper, played capture the flag and sharks and minnows, built bird houses, and got to see some search and rescue dogs - all today!

By the time we got home, I was exhausted. (The kids - not so much.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop