Homemade Necklace Pendants

For my birthday last week, I received a couple gift cards to JoAnn, one of my favorite places to browse and shop. I came across a book called Build Your Own Wire Pendants that really interested me, and I bought it along with a variety of beads, wire, and yarn. Since then, I have had fun creating necklace pendants using wire and beads in ways I hadn't thought of before.


Here are some pictures of what I have made:

The first two were begun by following step by step instructions from the book, but finishing in my own way using beads that I had on hand.
I really like the different textures in this one, as well as the balance between the different elements.

 This one was kind of fun. It is 2" long.

 This one was not in the book, but uses similar techniques to the first one I did. I got the idea for it here. Both the circle pendants are about 1 1/2" in diameter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop